• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for an expert to look at a Deuce in NY.

tango0508

Are their any members close to Johnstown NY that could look at a Deuce for me. I know it's an odd request but I'm 6hrs away and an amature that could use a member to look at a Deuce and let me know if its worth buying and having shipped to me. The truck has been in storage in Johnstown NY and I need a set of expert eyes to look at it and give me their opinion. If I'm crazy for asking you guys for this favor feel free to let me have it.

Thanks

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nothing wrong with this request, It is the SMART thing to do, wish more were this smart, intead of wishing thay had had someome do a hands on look after the fact.

Sephirothq

It's best to look at it yourself to know what you are buying

That being said check the following:
Brakes,
rust,
leaks,
airshift transfer case
does it shift smooth,
does it pull to one side or the other
does the engine smoke
turbo?
lights / electric work

and the bottom line
Are you happy with the truck

tango0508

The seller of the Deuce is in PA and has the truck stored in Johnstown at a friends large farm / property. Im curious if his friend is the John Tennis name that you gave me.
That would be great if it was. I will have to get in touch with him........thanks Bikesdestroy.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even if it cost you $100 to have John look at it; it would be money well spent.:beer:

tango0508

I actually found the truck through the MVPA so Im hoping it's a good truck and an honest seller. From what I'm told they are a good group of men and women.