• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for an m1009

cuttingedge

Hi,

I am looking to purchase an m1009 that is in good shape. I do not have enough posts to place this in the classifieds so maybe someone can help me find one. I am willing to spend about $4500.00 and would prefer something local to the tri-state area but am willing to travel for the right truck.

Thanks,
Jason

mf5129

i cringe to say this but gl has units available in your area.there are running units listed.but buyer beware if you arent mrchanically inclined.

rickf

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i cringe to say this but gl has units available in your area.there are running units listed.but buyer beware if you arent mrchanically inclined.
If you are talking about those ones at Lakehurst they are really rough looking.

Rick

mf5129

i would suggest one from a southern base.will bring more money but better and easier to build.i just bought a nearly perfect body.needs glass,wiring in the dash.a few small items.will make a good project.i currently have 5 cucvs.

jrwood65

As a heads up, the classifieds section was not sorting vehicles by price etc.. It would only do it for the first page of listings and then it would not sort. What's up?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks