• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for help on my M725 - any locals with one of these?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am nearing complete of the necessary teardown of my M-725 ambulance, of the things that need replacement and repair, prior to putting it all back together again. I don't have too much experience at this, this is my first MV. Is there anyone out there in the Northern VA area that owns a M715 or M725, or has had experience with rebuilding one? I will be taking time off in the near future from work for a week, solely to work on this project, and would like to meet up with someone who has rebuilt a pile o crap like mine is, so that I don't do anything wrong.

Elwenil

I think Warwick is up in that area and has a 725. He pops in here on occasion, but frequents The Zone a lot more. He's the one that recently posted the pics of the white and OD M715.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, that's a nice rig! I'll give him a PM and see if he's game for getting together for a beer and discussion about the -715 series.

Elwenil

He's a great guy and knows his way around 715s pretty well, I think he has a few different trucks. I met him in person when he came down to pick up a few parts from me. There are a few others in the area up there too that he may know. I know there was one guy on The Zone before the crash in Leesburg, I think with a tan 715 with M211 axles under it.