• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Info on LMTV antenna mounts

wyocommo

I am looking for any information I can locate on a drivers side antenna mount for the LMTV/FMTV series trucks.

The curbside antenna mount is very common with NSN 5985-01-440-1322 (part# A3210717-2). I am searching for the drivers side version of this mount.

I think (but cannot confirm) that this is NSN 5985-01-438-2217 (part# A3210717-1) I cannot be positive that these are the correct #'s for the drivers side mount because I am unable to locate any photos or line drawings of these numbers.

Both of these mounts are a modified sugar scoop type that has a 'wing' for additional support on the back of the cab. They also have a taper on the antenna mount surface to offset the taper of the LMTV cab. These mounts are not the early scoop type mounts that attached to the rear wall of the cab but are located on the outside rear corners of the cab. See attached drawings.

View attachment curbside mount.docx

View attachment curbside location on cab.docx

I will be purchasing these driver side mounts if I can locate them.

Tnx in advance for any help!

Bobcat701

I have a drivers side antenna mount I purchased on ebay by accident. I needed a passenger side mount. If interested PM me and I will sell it to you for what I paid for it.

nickevoics

ANYONE HAVE ANYMORE (part# A3210717-1 )

NEED 7EA ASAP
AND 100EA TOTAL
NICK@EVOICS.COM

I think (but cannot confirm) that this is NSN 5985-01-438-2217 (part# A3210717-1) I cannot be positive that these are the correct #'s for the drivers side mount because I am unable to locate any photos or line drawings of these numbers.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ANYONE HAVE ANYMORE (part# A3210717-1 )

NEED 7EA ASAP
AND 100EA TOTAL
NICK@EVOICS.COM

If you need 100 of these you will need to contact a fabricaator. Nobody will have that many. Determine the original manufacturer from the NSN data and see if they still have tooling to make more. These have been out of production since around 2005 when the cab went to armored.

nickevoics

Do you know of any fabricators interested?

I have the complete TDP/DWG's for all variants.

We need Qty:7 ASAP and FN condition.
Total Qty:150ea

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks