• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for information on the light switch for M37

I know I can contact Steel Soldier members and get great information about problems with my M37. I have been chasing a wiring problem since I obtained my M37. Most of the one I read about say the wiring harness is bad but I have to say mine has been cut on and spliced but in general is ok.

Now my problem I know the original light switch is bad after testing it with a ohm meter. I purchased a NOS switch had most of the light working but that was last year. Now when I try to turn on the lights nothing. I taken the connectors apart and have 24 volts going into the master switch and power coming out of the switch but the new NOS light switch seems to have died. One thing I have been doing to help the wiring problem is grounding all the light housings with new ground wires

I saw were there is someone who rebuilds the original light switches and was to see if any one has that information

Any help on this headache would be greatly appreciated,:-x

Roger
1963 M37

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks