• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M101/M105 trailer Metal bows

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

Im looking for two metal angles that make up the bows. (enough angles to make up one "bow" on the trailer.)

They need to be the newer style, not the M37 types. Dont need the crossmember, just the 2 angles. Condition doesnt matter as long as they are not bent or destroyed.

Let me know what you have, and how much. Saturn Surplus only has the older M37 types.

Thanks!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have to figure out how to post pics, but the M101 OLD bow angles are the same ones the M37 uses. The newer metal bow angles are much thinner and lighter, and are also used on the M105 trailer.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
UPDATE!!! All, I found the GOVT manufacturer that made the 101/105 bows I needed, and he also is currently in production of 2.5 and 5 ton bows and crossmembers.. If your interested, give him an email at Just tell him that the person that got the m101 bow corners sent ya!

Longhunter7

Cargo Bows

The M37 cargo bow corners have the bolts on the side of the corner so they do not touch the canvas!

I am looking for the M37 cargo bows! If somebody knows where I can find them, please let me know!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks