• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M109 Ladder and BO Panels

Atten

Hey folks,

I just bought an M109 and it came missing the rear ladder, five of the six black out panels, and two rear windows.

I've done a little searching but I'm having trouble finding the ladder and black out panels. Saturn Supply has an aluminum ladder but it is $125, which is a little expensive for me-- I was wondering if anyone else had a steel one for any cheaper.

Found a ladder on eBay (image attatched.) Would this be correct for the M109?

The rear windows I'm thinking I'll just replace with half inch lexan. I can replace the black out panels with aluminum sheet but I would prefer authintic parts if possible.

Can anyone here direct me to a supplier who can sell me the above mentioned items?

Thanks,

-Atten

Attachments

Last edited:

Atten

Never heard back from Westfolk about black out panels. Still looking for a ladder-- lowest I've heard is $75.

Thanks

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never heard back from Westfolk about black out panels. Still looking for a ladder-- lowest I've heard is $75.

Thanks
$75 is pretty cheap. You can't even fill the fuel tank for that.

glj

Banned
3rd-this is my last one left

Sorry, I didn't read the second page. Down to just one, and a year ago at that. Guess I'm out of luck. But if anyone in this Steel universe is aware of the availability of a ladder for an M35A2, point me in its general direction.

Sincerely,

Gary

Last edited by a moderator:

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
$ 75.00 -- $125.00 is about right . I`ve got 2 , one for my 109 & 1 for the deuce. depending on how close you are to MilitaryRestoration and how much shipping would be you need to buy the last one in his pics. I`m looking for 1 for ferro . They are hard to find .Good luck.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know... this is an old thread, but, please PM each other for the stuff you want and keep it out of the forums.
Thanks guys.

Will