• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M24A3 MG mount

MarineTracs

Would anyone out there know of a M24A3 machine gun mount for sale? Also looking for a gas M2 .50 cal and either a parts or gas M60. I realize that these are both hard to find and 'pricey'. Any help would be appreciated.
Chuck

MarineTracs

Thanks Maddawg308 and gimpyrobb for the input. I tried all the suggestions and no luck. Here is a photo of what I am looking for. I found it on the internet and have since lost the info on it. But, if this vehicle belongs to one of you guys out ther, awesome truck!!! ( Do you want to sell it???? ;-0 )

Attachments

halftrack

Get ready to pay big bucks. Rarely do you find one with all the brackets that go with it. I had one for my M37 and sold it because all of the supporting iron that went with it was missing. Good Luck!

MarineTracs

Yes, I sort of figured it would not be cheap. But, since I sold my 1971 USMC M151A2, I can spend more on my M37 (1962 M37B1 which is also be restored/configured to USMC). I still need the rear lifting/tie down brackets and the front bumper 'paperclips' for it. Then a nice paint job and markings and it should be finished. Hopefully, it will be complete by early spring.

Blood_of_Tyrants

A Ma Deuce and an M-60? Pricey ain't the word. You can get a dummy M60 for about $2000. A real one would run ten times that. A semi auto M2 will easily run $3000. A full auto will go for $30,000.

MarineTracs

I actually found a supplier for the dummy M60 right here on the site. Joe Schaeffer (1959 M274) has them for $1095. He also has upgrades available. The one I am ordering will include a steel carrying handle, feed tray and magazine bracket and will cost $1270 delivered to VA. It is a combination of original and newly manufactured dummy (read as non-firing to any ATF types) metal parts. Now to find a suitable Ma Deuce and the ever elusive M274A3 mount.

TACMED

There was a guy that sent me a copy of the plans for these mounts, if you want you can email me and I will send it to you. probably easier and cheaper to build one