• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for MEP-003A Fueltank

hopware

Hello, I would like to find an NOS or very clean fuel tank for my generator. All I need is the tank and cap, I have all the other parts / fittings from my original tank. I called Delks, they only have well used for too much $. If anyone has one to sell, hit me up.

rickf

Check E-bay, I got one for my 002A on there. There is a guy called Beltfed on there that has almost anything for any kind of equipment known to man. His prices are reasonable also.

Rick

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Delks

rickf

I picked up a tank on E-bay for 25.00. It was in Excellent condition, no rust in or out. Delks wanted 150.00 for the same tank. Granted they have stuff you can't find anywhere else but you are really going to pay for it. I called about a master switch, the guy who answered hollered to someone else about the price. The hollered back answer was 65.00, he instantly told me 75.00! A quick ten bucks in his pocket I guess!

Rick