• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for parts for my new M35A2C

Crazyguypa

I recently won an auction for a M35A2C from Chambersburg. The truck appears to be in very good condition, no engine, transmission, axel or wheel leaks at all. The truck started up without even a hint of hesitation.

There is however one part that seems to have been removed, the hot water cab heater. Some of the pieces are still in the cab (intake elbow, and interior duct box) but not all. The parts in the engine compartment have been removed. It's too damn cold here in Pa to go without a cab heater, so does anyone know where I get a new kit to install. I checked on ODiron, and SaturnSurplus, but didn't find anything.

I am also looking at putting convoy lights on and adding a search light to the driver's side hard top. Any help in finding any or all of these items would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I can have everything looking good for some get togethers next year.

And just so I don't get any useless post w/o pic posts......here's a couple of pics the wife took when we went to look at it.

Attachments

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Is the truck still at DRMO Chambersburg? Are you picking it up yourself? If so, then go by/call Memphis Equipment's Chambersburg location. I suspect you can get good take off components cheap.

HTH,
David

Crazyguypa

Yeah the truck is still in Chambersburg. Still waiting on my EUC. It's the first one, so I don't really expect to get it before the end of Dec, if not into Jan. I can check M.E.S. one day during the week and see if they have any parts, i checked their website but only a few parts are listed.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a heater box that contains the core and the fan if you need that. I'd have to check it and make sure the fan works and the core dosen't leak if you are interested. I've never seen a fresh air intake set up like yours. All I've seen draw air from the hole in front of where it looks like yours is.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
m16ty said:
I've got a heater box that contains the core and the fan if you need that. I'd have to check it and make sure the fan works and the core dosen't leak if you are interested. I've never seen a fresh air intake set up like yours. All I've seen draw air from the hole in front of where it looks like yours is.
My heater air intake looks like this, close, but no cigar....

Attachments

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A fellow S.S. bought the $50.00 each convoy lights from Saturn Surplus and fab'd the rest of the parts. They looked great for about half the price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks