• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for parts M52a2

battlecr

Hey there I'm looking for some parts for my M52A2. Mostly nickel and dime stuff that was taken off the truck by the previous owner. Things like the little screw clips in the dash that you screw the dash panel panel into. the starter relay On the fire wall. sending units, original air cleaner, the little inspection panel on the left fender well, stuff like that. Used take off is fine. Also can anyone tell me where the low air warning buzzer is located? I have been through the TM's but no joy. I believe mine may have been removed. Thanks Don G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks