• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for some wheels...

401-J10

It might be better to post this in the 5 ton section, but i was gonna see if anyone had some 5 ton wheels. I only need four. I'm looking to run some 46 inch XMLs on them. The only catch is that i'm gonna run them on 2 1/2 ton axles so i need the 6 lug pattern. I figured i could recenter them or something.

Thanks

HeadWizard

It might be better to post this in the 5 ton section, but i was gonna see if anyone had some 5 ton wheels. I only need four. I'm looking to run some 46 inch XMLs on them. The only catch is that i'm gonna run them on 2 1/2 ton axles so i need the 6 lug pattern. I figured i could recenter them or something.

Thanks
I will have some Hemtt 2 piece wheels available that will fit a deuce 6 lug pattern shortly (finally). $ TBD, but should be very competitive.

vinny-socom1

I've got 4 5ton rims for sale, pm me on the price, depending on how fast you want them I have a friend at Fort Bragg we might be able to work some out.

Vinny