• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for the 2-piece seat belt

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Everyone

I'm currently looking for 3 or 4 seatbelds in the classic configuration. The version with two separate belts and a lock for two belts.
70F4FCA4-9D8D-4A6F-B3E6-35B4C01FB28A.jpeg

I have searched at all my known stores here in Europe. But they seem to have disappeared completely. Do any of you know a source?

Reactions: OBX

OBX

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Everyone

I'm currently looking for 3 or 4 seatbelds in the classic configuration. The version with two separate belts and a lock for two belts.
View attachment 889229

I have searched at all my known stores here in Europe. But they seem to have disappeared completely. Do any of you know a source?
Attached photo was my source for these. Please note they are sold as a set of four. The unit with green wrapper is for the driver position.

81E40FBA-EE86-4241-BE60-4433AA9B394C.png

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi swfb

thx.... but in there onlineshop are only the 3-point version ... but i'm looking for the old 2-piece version.

@OBX ... thx for this ebay link... but this are only the locking device... not the whole system... but i found this one
And i ask him for a price to deliver to europe... thanks for the hint

AAVP7

Hi swfb

thx.... but in there onlineshop are only the 3-point version ... but i'm looking for the old 2-piece version.

@OBX ... thx for this ebay link... but this are only the locking device... not the whole system... but i found this one
And i ask him for a price to deliver to europe... thanks for the hint
Actually, this version of the safety belts is not the "old", but the newest one.
In 1985, Humvees were just equipped with two-point lap belts only.
Then, a few years later (I think with the introduction of the A1 series) Humvees came with three-point, self-retracting belts. Just one belt, one buckle. There were kits available to convert from two-point to three-point belts.
And then, I guess with the A2 version, came the latest version with the separate lap and shoulder belts, with two buckles per seat.

I´d recommend calling up Thijs; he has a lot more stuff in his yard than in his online store. If you don´t know him yet, you should visit him one day. Kind of the European Disneyworld for Humvee owners....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks