• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for the brass rivits or fasteners that hold the window tracks in for m series

6x6junkie

looking for a suppier for the rivit or brass fastener on the top of the door track on the hinge side of a m35a2 does anybody know where i can get them .they are brass and are almost like a brake rivit thanks

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some, how many do you need 3 or4.
PM me and I will send them off to you.
I looked up the P/N one time on ebay and ran across a box of them.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only brass rivet that I know of is the one at the top of the window track at the front part of the door.

6x6junkie

yea its the one at the top of the window track i have been searching hard but nothing yet trying to get the size crossover to civilian world and then figure out how to get them in without the tool

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yea its the one at the top of the window track i have been searching hard but nothing yet trying to get the size crossover to civilian world and then figure out how to get them in without the tool
What I did was use a center punch to open it up, then used a little C clamp, then a metal bar and hammer.
If you want 3-or 4 just pm with your address.
That goes for jeepsinker also.

I will have to find them, that maybe the hard parts. LOL

6x6junkie

its funny how the small stuff is hard to find these rivets and the door bolts are hard to locate m35a2 give me a while and i may take you up on that offer