• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LOOKING FOR THIS CONNECTOR

CGarbee

If NickD doesn't have one for you, send a PM to "Tanner" and ask him about it (include any part numbers you have one the piece that you have) since he works for a company that supplies connectors and harness parts to the military and their vehicle suppliers...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may also have that connector in an old generator to alternator harness. Let me know if you come up short.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What you need to mate that one is MS3106A22-23P plus a clamp MS3057-12A. The one in your hand should have the numbers 22-23S marked on the insert portion.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
reom34 said:
H3 7723308 AND AE 8701329 ARE THE NUMBERS FOR THE CONNECTOR IN THE PICTURES BUT I DONT KNOW THE NUMBER FOR THE CONNECTOR MISSING.

THANKS BOYS
Okay, the MS connectors used by the military are standardized, have been for decades.
Judging from the size, the needed mating male connectors is MS3106A22-23P and if you want a cable clamp. its number is MS (or AN) 3057-12A.
The diameter of the insert should be 1.00 inches (25.4 mm) for this shell size.
Check for a number 22-23S on the insert (the image below is from a different insert I happen to have).

Attachments