• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for tires in bulk. 37 12.5 16.5

JTH

Where should I look to get the used Goodyear 37s I have found a few places but looking to buy in bulk. there is a dismantiler in Wilmington NC that is scrapping HMMWVS besides the hoods and tires but the best they can do is $400 for four this is a good deal but I am in Idaho and am looking for a more local source. I have been tracking GovLick but nothing up right now. I heard on another forum that bases sell them off but thats it. Any info appreciated.

tage

Bulk? You can get a contract for them by the truckload.
One guy that sells them locally asks 120$ ea tire only with 75% tread.
I have been lucky to find people that buy the trailers and change the tires to something smaller. Those guys are happy to unload them at 100-120$ a pair w/12 bolt. Tires are usually new, but will need to be balanced.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would call Feltz Tire South at Red River Depot TX, they have ACRES of these tires at numerous yards around New Boston TX. 715-305-9993 is the phone number on the gate.