• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for winch mount bracket

USMC6062

I hate to post this again, I know a lot have asked in the past, but I need one now. I am looking for the RT (passenger side) upper winch mount bracket part #7538686. I ordered one from Memphis Equpment, but they sent me the older welded together style that I already have. I'm looking for the stamped style that most later model trucks have. They told me all the brackets they have are NOS and from the same batch, so they would all be like the one I have. I plan on sending it back, but need to locate a stamped style one now. So if any of ya'll out there have one in good shape that you are willing to part with please let me know. Thanks, Alex

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a pair a while back, just by posting an ad in the "WANTED" section on our own classifieds. Give it a try and see if someone out there on the site has a spare set....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks