• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for.....

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The cable that is found on wreckers that the towing lights plugs into. When you are towing a vehicle on a wrecker, your supposed to put the strap on lights on the back of the towed vehicle. There is a cable 20-30 feet long that has the "normal" trailer light plug on one end, and an aluminum connector that has the female pins on the other end...

Anyone got one for sale? I have the lights, now need the cable. I'll post the PN and NSN tommorrow.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck! I got mine from Beltfed on Ebay. Actually bought one good light bar sans cable then a few months later got a fair light bar with a new cable. Got lucky. Thanks Mike for the heads up!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i made my cable, trailer plug and lead, napa 7 wire cable and packard connections on the other end, btw i have kennys other light bar

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They (the military supply system) have a similar rig that goes on the muzzle end of a towed field piece. Usually cheaper as the NSN doesn't jive with truck stuff so dealers price it so.

dg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks