• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to Purchase M1028A, or M1028

Mr. Chevy

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to purchase a M1028A (dually) prefferablly, but realize it will probably be the M1028. I am looking for something that is in great shape. Location is not critical, will travel.

Please let me know what you have, price, location and email me pics.

I appreciate everyone's help!

Thanks

Nick

nick.krengiel@yahoo.com

joeypushjr1

this site really aint one of those what do you have sites and can i buy something off you... we do have a classified section. try there and post something . .oh and welcome to the site...

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to purchase a M1028A (dually) prefferablly, but realize it will probably be the M1028. I am looking for something that is in great shape. Location is not critical, will travel.

Please let me know what you have, price, location and email me pics.

I appreciate everyone's help!

Thanks

Nick
Nick,
Contact the guy who owns Alpha Heaven. He as TWO M1028a3's (or he did about three months ago). Both are fairly low miles. BUT he wants $15k for either of them. He has already swapped out the gears to 3.73's instead of the 4.56's. But they are 'road ready' according to his website.

Here is the link to the M1028a3...
M1028CD30

Good luck. I just bought one off the East Coast and drove it back to Colorado. You can read about my saga here:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/37101-1800-miles-no-license-plates-half-pack-smokes.html

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't 1028's com with the NP205 T-case? That one has the NP241. You can tell by the shifter. It's probally a modified 1008.

Mr. Chevy

Thank you everyone for your help! I have checked inot everyone's suggestions and have not found the right truck yet. I am looking for one that has been gone through or is in real good shape. Location is not really an issue. Shipping can be arrange, providing it is in the continental U.S.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks