• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking to replace my wiper motor...

Jonas

Is it the same as for the civy k5s from 84 ?
Is there a parts number ?

Its been really bad latley, wiping, not wiping...

i bypassed the supressors and that didnt help,arms move somewhat when I help them going but winter coming up i need a stable solution.

Best Regards

JAsher45

yes it is the same wipper. check the terminal connector. when mine was acting up it was the connector. i had to pull the pins out and clean them all out and it worked fine after that.

Jonas

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have been troubleshooting it for like 5 hours :p i want a new one!! :)

ive taken all the connectors apart, cleaned then with elictrical cleaner checked that they are "in one peice" with a multimeter....
Also, the prevous owner to my truck has fiddled with everything there, I only have 1 step wipers, the next step sprays the wiperfluid..

edit again... Called my parts source, the wiper motor for a blazer 84 is $262....
Were all the wipermotors the same for old chevys like suburban and van ? I might be able to get one of those cheaper..

BR

Last edited: