• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lots of ???

JerseyMud609

Hi. im new to Military trucks and theres a lot i em trying to figur out and lear. first how do you figur out if its a m1008 or ext. the truck im about to get it a 1987 chev 4x4 with the 6.2 desal and 1 1/4 ton axels. also its a pick up not a k-5 thats all i realy know about the truck o and it only has 58,000 miles on it. its a big difrins from the other trucks iv drivein and takein on trails. but iv alwas liked military trucks and alwas wanted to get 1 or 2 or a hole army of them to fix, restore, and drive. however like i seed i have no idea about them and what they came with or what they were used for. any help on the topic would be grate. i would love to lern all i can and make the truck im geting look like she just came out of the shop and is ready for acshin!! thanks

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go to the resources section at the top, click on technical manuals then go to about the 8th page TM-9-2320-289-10 is the Operators Manual for CUCV Series Trucks. Read that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks