• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisville bound!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks like Ky is calling our name this time. Swb, his brother, and I are headed south tomorrow. Wish us luck.

Anyone down that way need any parts? I just got a bunch of adjustable tow bars that are complete. [thumbzup]

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp,
where you headed? Maybe meet for lunch. still try to source a cable for the tow light bar.
JC

gimpyrobb

We are supposed to be at south 7th street at 11am. I'm not sure if you know KyKen(M715zone), but he has a T98 transmission for SWB's brother. Maybe we can shoot for Noon. I will try to text you whats going on. Remind me with a text at 1030.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or SoFla. We have a most excellent hoagie shop next to my area of earned revenue. Ask Wheelspinner.

gimpyrobb

Sorry no pics.

We met up with Kyken and got the transmission, then we went over to Stooges to have some lunch and check out the scenery with Scar59. He gave us some souvenirs after lunch and we are now headed north. So far it has been an excellent trip!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry no pics.

We met up with Kyken and got the transmission, then we went over to Stooges to have some lunch and check out the scenery with Scar59. He gave us some souvenirs after lunch and we are now headed north. So far it has been an excellent trip!
It was good meeting up with you fellas, to bad I counldn't have a beer.
JC

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to Joe for showing us Stooges and for lunch and the memorabilia. My wife is a little ticked because the first thing I started talking about was the hooters and legs on the waitresses. Like I said at lunch, I had a stroke, I ain't dead.

Dropped Gimpy off and drove to my place and got my Brother's car and followed him home to unload the transmission and tire he bought. It was a good trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks