• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loving my 2.5, very new to it, and here!

GiftedFaithful

Well, I have been a long time "rough truck" person, but until recently I had no idea. I got me a 1970 m35, and have put a few thousand miles on in a couple of weeks. Love it.
Looked at a couple of threads and thinking about swapping out my 10 tires for 6, but mercy +/- 3.5k hurts! Of course mine is a box flavor, and has no front or rear winch, so now trying to decide how to get something added, a generator would be nice, but of course I can get a mil verison and drag behind, so that leaves me between a snow plow and winch.
This is going to be a long happy, costly hobby i can see!

SMOKEWAGON66

Welcome to the madness! :beer:

Read up on those Technical manuals (TM's) and always remember that safety is PARAMOUNT. These type trucks are not toys and can do some serious damage to you and those around you so....play nice and enjoy the ride! :driver:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can always add a winch to your next truck. You'll see...