• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

low level radiation deuces

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speedo, tach, oil pressure...Uncle S is crackin' down on them. I know a guy who has a half dozen vehicles on loan from the gov. and they wanna take the gauges out of the vehicles still owned by them due to radium.

i am disappointed i was hoping for the driver seat to be radioactive so i dont have to worry about having more kids. boy 12years,girl 5, girl 4,boy 3 i was just approved for my m35 yesterday contains low radiation its at letterkenny

emr

1917 said:
i am disappointed i was hoping for the driver seat to be radioactive so i dont have to worry about having more kids. boy 12years,girl 5, girl 4,boy 3 i was just approved for my m35 yesterday contains low radiation its at letterkenny
Well dont feel so Bad, A Guy came to work for me awhile back, a hillbilly type from Florida, as we talk at brake and lunch, He said he had 8 KIDS back home!! well of course we asked "you are only 40 and have 8 Kids", How did U get so many", without missing a breath"Well We AIN"T got NO TV!!!!. dont feel bad and keep the TV ON!!! Randy

beaubeau

Hey 1917, Now that U are getting a Deuce, if U speend more time on the SEAT,Less time in Bed, you will have fewer Kids!!LOL! Good luck with your purchase and the kids!! Hope U got a deuce with SEATS in the bed for all the kids to ride!! Phil

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
emr said:
Well dont feel so Bad, A Guy came to work for me awhile back, a hillbilly type from Florida, as we talk at brake and lunch, He said he had 8 KIDS back home!! well of course we asked "you are only 40 and have 8 Kids", How did U get so many", without missing a breath"Well We AIN"T got NO TV!!!!. dont feel bad and keep the TV ON!!! Randy
Ha ha. That reminded me of a meeting I had at work not long ago. I married into a Catholic family, and I was talking with the boss (also my father-in-law) and two employees. One had 7 kids, one had 9, and the last had 11 kids. That's 27 kids between 3 employees, and yes, they were all Catholic.

I figure I'm Catholic and have 1 child, I gotta get on the ball here and get working on this issue!

About the Radium: if its ra-226 one also could wait about 1602 years while half of it decays away ;-) .
Don't want to speculate whats left of the deuce then.
I wouldn't worry about it too much if the intruments are intact and sealed, because Radium and its relatively "fast" decay products (Radon, Polonium, and pb-214) or isotopes are mostly primary alpha sources, which is a radiation that won't penetrate or exit the closed intrument body anyway.
If it is nevertheless a concern one could change the instruments and turn the old ones in as hazardous waste. I surely would do so if the instrument body is cracked or damaged (don't forget, Radon is a gas, living as an isotope for 3 or 4 days iirc, but I wouldn't want to breathe it in in unnatural quantities, risking that it turns to Polonium and finally the Lead isotope in my lung and stays there and starts a cancer problem).

Mark

BTW: happy new year altogether, I've been in vacation :)

"you are only forty and have 8 kids" "aint got no tv"
well i bien called a redneck hillbilly also among other things too. but i am only 32 so i could end up like him.hopfully i get my dues pretty soon.

Ron Paul check him out probably the closest person to our founding fathers.

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your deuce

1917 said:
What truck did you get? Was it in either 3210 or 3147? Just curious as to how many SS members got trucks during those two events.

RE: Your deuce

it was from lot 3210. got approved just waitng for them to take my money.not only do i have 4 kids but 3 dogs one cat 20 so chickens 3 goats and a partrage in a pear tree.no my wife has. forgot about the 2 horses also

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks