• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

low power deuce

armadillofz1

i've been wrestling with this problem for a bit now. my truck is down on power. all filters are new, no crushed fuel lines, etc. someone mentioned possible ip timing being off. when i did a search i read that it shouldnt bee out of timing if the pump wasn't removed from the truck. this problem comes and goes. one day it will run like hellfire (as hellfire as a 13000LB truck with 130hp can) and the next day it can't get out of its own way. it occured to me that maybe my injectors are possibly clogging up? i have an ultrasonic parts cleaner here at work. any benefit or harm in giving them a quick bath?

i run mostly diesel with several gallons of filtered wmo.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cleaning a clog injector would help if that was your problem. By shipping it out to a shop they will clean but pop test it to. If one was popping to low that could cause lowered performance. TM troubleshoting the 465 is the way to go I feel as you will run step by step to find where your preformance is lacking and not dance around the motor trying eveything someone comes up with.

armadillofz1

intank pump is good and screen is clear. my biggest problem with the TMs is the crapppy photos. photocoppies of photocoppies of my 5-yearolds crayon hallucinations would be more readable.

the problem is the intermitant nature of it.
i'll get back to reading.

Last edited: