• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low pressure regulator

Lax

Can anyone tell me where I can find a low pressure regulator for a fording kit? I understand that these were pretty common on the 5 tons but not so much on the duces. The unit takes the full air pressure from the compressor and reduces it to about 2.5 psi.

I am looking for just the regulator and maybe the control lever that goes in the cab to turn it on and off. I don't think these should be very expensive. Thanks for your help.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you call Clark Truck Parts, Poca (near Charleston) in WV? They have been good with take-off items in the past....(304) 755-8811...they also have a website....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks