• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lube trailer Ident and other questions

panzerjunky

Hello again
I have a buddy who has a lube trailer for sale that i am interested in but have no idea of the nomenclature i will give a description see if you guys can tell me what it is M what ever what ever so I can find specs capacities and capabilitys.
It sits on a light 2 wheel trailer not near as big as the m200A looks like it can be pulled comfortably by a pick up sized truck the enclosed box on the back w/doors is aprox 3 feet wide 5 to 6 feet long and 3 to 3.5 feet high it has 3 or 4 reels in the back for oil grease and air there is a gas powered air compressor in the front 1/2 of the enclosure and a couple drawers at the rear with different grease fittings and such.
If I am describing a common item how much air can the compressor push the tank looks to be about 30 gal ( enough for a small sand blasting pot?)
Lastly it is in nice shape no dents or rust on the enclosure or trailer compressor and everything else works nicely what would be an average price for such an item.
Sorry no pics I was in a hurry and had no camera.
Any help and info would be much appreciated.
Thanks Jerry

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jerry,

Take a look at this thread, Lube trailer is a winner. From what you are describing, it is possibly a newer model PM92/PM96 trailer.

Most of the other models are a bit of an older design and have considerably heaver trailers under them (mine needs a deuce to pull it). Here is a thread pointing out the TM's for each particular model...Lube Trailer TM & Model #'s.

As to your other question, I am not sure about the specs on the newer model units air compressors, but my compressor in the ENG3 trailer is rated to deliver 16.3 CFM at 175 PSI running full speed (which by the way is for sale here in the classified section). It has a 30 gallon tank just like you're describing. Once you track down the model number you could find the TM for that particular model and get more detailed specs for it. A lot of the newer trailers coming out have small diesel engines running the compressors in them, or have been converted to diesel. I'm not saying the one you're looking at is, but it very well could be. I hope this helps you some.

jasonjc

There have been like 8-10 diferent lube trailers. All look real close to each other. Yours does sound like one of the newer one's with the lighter trailer. The older ones used a 2 or 2 1/2 ton trailer. They have no "M number" you need to know the modle # to find the TM as they all have there own.

bigjuice69

lube and servicing trailer

i know what you mean i could not find a M number either the best i can do is ENG-3 lubrication and servicing trailer made in the late 60's it has the 2 1/2 ton frame mine is for sale also:beer:

panzerjunky

Thanks for the info guys the one I am looking at looks like the one in the thread above but unfortunately not that nice.
Now I have something to go on I think it is the Pu something something mod
Thanks again Jerry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks