• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-35 gun mounts?? Some Questions.

wildbilly1760

I have been been checking out as many threads as I can about gun mounts. Seems that the M-66 ring mount is the one most people have. Is there any type of other mounts that arent so big and heavy, and expensive. What I would eventually like to do is mount a browning .30 cal. Is there any type of pedestool mount ever used on a duece. Similar to a jeep mount. Has anyone tried to fabricate their own mount?? Anyone have experience with the MG-42 ring mount? Let me know some experiences, and be sure to include some pics. Thanks, Bill

AceHigh

I copied a design one of the guys made on here using exhaust pipe, 1 piece of pipe and it is real easy. It fits my 1919A4 and clamps right on the passenger side leg clamp that is already there. I will see if I can find his original thread...

poof

Dirty Hippie
I couldn't find the original thread of the mount I copied from another member here but here are the pics of mine...

That was me.. you did good. what was final cost for you?

i have located a large industreal fan base with pole stand.. i plan on making another for in beds of jeep or mule or back of deuce..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks