• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m 35 roof gunmount

txdodge43man

do some searches and you will find old posts about trucks with hard tops and M66 ring mounts. your truck probably had a M66 ring mount on it and they cut a hole in the hard top for that reason.

jwaller

The gun most likely would have been a M2 but could have also been an M60.
does your cab have a plate behind both seats spanning the width of the cab?

Biggles

my truck has the same hole, I'd really like to get an M66 for it but they cost so much........It'd be cheaper to buy a top without a hole.

jatonka

Dabtl, a member of this site has the cab reinforcement plate for sale, he made a couple to mil specs and needs to get rid of the second one. He won't blow his own horn, so I will. JT

Armada

if there is enough interest I can have them made.
Jwaller, start a thread to see what kind of interest is out there. Dabtl no longer has any and doesn't look like he plans on having anymore made at the moment either. I would bet more than a few would be interested in one, as hard as they are to come by. I would be in for one.

jwaller

Jwaller, start a thread to see what kind of interest is out there. Dabtl no longer has any and doesn't look like he plans on having anymore made at the moment either. I would bet more than a few would be interested in one, as hard as they are to come by. I would be in for one.

can do. I will get right on it.

flyxpl

Very good price . A used one that may not turn very easy with no backrest pad will go for 800 - 1200 . Somebody got a very good deal .

Welder Sam

Ebay has alot of deuce parts and accessories. Ive gotten stencils, a switch, manuals on cd, and dual rifle mounts so far. Theres alooot more in my watch list and i dont even have my truck yet!! Yeah....