• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m-37 shop manual

joelroll

Which shop manual would you guys recommend me buying for use with my 1963 M-37B1? I checked on VPW's and there are several to choose from. let me know what you think. thanks!

m376x6

I have most of the paper manuals and actually prefer the complete set I have on cd, or is it dvd, whatever. They come all together on a disc you can select the page and print it out if you need to. Won't get wet, won't tear and if a print out gets greasy, you just print out another copy. Do a web search here or use one of the serach engines like Yahoo or Google. I can't remember off the top who offers them. but the price is usually quite reasonable, any where up to 19.99 as I recall. Good Luck.

Regards,
M376X6

M-37Bruce

Military Media

I have most of the paper manuals and actually prefer the complete set I have on cd, or is it dvd, whatever. They come all together on a disc you can select the page and print it out if you need to. Won't get wet, won't tear and if a print out gets greasy, you just print out another copy. Do a web search here or use one of the serach engines like Yahoo or Google. I can't remember off the top who offers them. but the price is usually quite reasonable, any where up to 19.99 as I recall. Good Luck.

Regards,
M376X6
3/4 Ton Military Vehicle CD [3/4TONCD] - $19.95 :