• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-37 voltage regulator

Kasper31

I have the newer voltage regulator ( No.11631857 ) that I was told would replace the older type that is comon on the M-37. My problem is, will it innerchnge without any additional work other than changing it out using the origional cables? Is there any special method for changing it out and installing the new type?

Beast regards to all in this fine group !

longshot2171

It mounts and connects the same as the old one. Be careful when threading the cables on. When I swapped mine out the "new one" had cheap cast fittings that started to cross thread, and cracked off. I ended up soldering new ends on...other than that it's a breeze to change.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks