• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-52 hoggalina

Hoggalina makes her debue today as a true hay hauler . M-52 and tri-axle and 818 and 20 ton drag with 11 bales to a trailer thats all ya need around here . I have hauled alot more but with the drivers we have around here thats plenty . With the hills and hollars and twists an turns here any more an your askin for trouble. The ole girl was suppose to be dead but with a lil help from some friends and she is a stout ole HOGG handles great and power to spare . Could possibly be the best runner we have had an that bigg turbo is music to the ears if the cummins just had that big rascal on it . Granted she dont look like much but she runs and darn good at that . Just like anything else the more it runs the better it runs . Need to takem to the track an linem up. Yessem that Docfarmall an Newtered down on the farm. ( Newtered is a regestered trade mark of or AndyIndy's son ) Thanks Ya'll Ya'll come back now ya here.

Attachments

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, Gosh Dern! That Hoggalina is sure one perty gal! Don't mean to be wakin' the green eyed monster or nuthin', but I do believe she's a-winkin' at me.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very good use of the trucks! all that smoke - what is that a NHC250 or multi doing the smoking?

50shooter

Good trucks put to good use. Wish I could say the same. Hauling firewood as about as utilitarian as mine get.

Thanks for sharing

donttreadonmebmg

I hear ya Rayzer, :drool: I'm itchin to have a little fun! I missed the chance to pull a Chevy truck out of the 5 foot ditch down the road the other day. I would have done it for free! Darn. Oh well. There will be others! About 6 cars or trucks a year go in the ditch down there, I'll get one some day. lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks