• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 817 parts help!

KMody

First time poster here long time lurker.. I have a m817 that i use for cutting in vineyards here in northern california...and i love it! a great truck that has performed well for me for a while now. But..... my throw out bearing has just grenaded itself so i am in self of a throwout beaing, pressure plate and clutch discs for it ASAP....i am in the middle of a job and have to get it back up and running....any help on where to get these parts or maybe even a whole new transmission please let me know.. thanks for your help in advance!!!!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Antelope Valley Truck and Equipment in Lancaster CA is probably the closest place.

country

Supporting Vendor
We have all of the parts in stock

dave
www.easternsurplus.net

(5T-501) 800 series Cummins powered 5 ton clutches- New $275, pressure plates New $400, some used in stock at times
Click photo for larger image.

(5T-569) Throw Out Bearing for clutch – New $95

MilitaryRestoration

huh sounds familar kmody... however fortunately i can just tell that mine is on it's last legs and hasn't caught me on a job yet :-? :) fill me in on who you got the parts from for the best price and take pictures if you can of the whole or deal... my job will soon be coming hehe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks