• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WA M Series Turn Signals & More!

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First are two TruckLite brand LED turn signal assemblies - the LED fronts and the bucket together. Use these as place-holders until something better comes along (which is what I was doing). Some of the LED elements are out as shown, and both seem to get moisture inside when it rains. Both work in the sense that they light up and signal your turns when you throw the lever. Blackout lights work. $20 for both plus the crazy shipping.

MSeriesLED1Turns.jpgMSeriesLED2Turns.jpg

Next are two headlight bezels. Came off a functional truck - nothing wrong with these at all. Also shown is a LEFT side mirror from my M1165. $10 each plus the ride.

MSeriesBezelsMirror.jpg

Last is a pair of Aurora Cord and Cable incandescent turn signal assemblies (front and bucket) - I think these were the originals from my M1165, so everything should be working on these and the layers of paint are free. One or more of the connector boots are cracked. I assume the blackouts work but can't say for sure. $10 for both plus the ride.

MSeriesIncaTurns.jpg

Last edited: