• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Build

DIVE DIVE

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We’re your front fenders altered at all? There seems to be a lot of clearance for 5” and 37s. Sick build!
Thanks! They were modified in that they don’t have side marker lights, but the wheel opening was not modified at all. I moved the axle forward 1.5” on the spring to clear the fender because that’s where the tire always hits while stuffed in a turn.

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! They were modified in that they don’t have side marker lights, but the wheel opening was not modified at all. I moved the axle forward 1.5” on the spring to clear the fender because that’s where the tire always hits while stuffed in a turn.
Question that I forgot to ask a few years ago...you have those radio 6707 and mounts yet?

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe what do they look like? I have some mounts
The 6707 antenna and the cucv side mounts and gaurds...I can get the side mounts new still if you wouldn't want to move those but the side gaurds are nice to get.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks