• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 rear sides and cover

GM-M1008

Hi all i am looking at a m1008 that does not come with the sides or the cover on the bed. I was wondering where would i be able to find the sides and the cover. I don't know the correct term for them i hope you under stand what i am asking about.
Thanks Mike

GM-M1008

i have another question would a 86 k10 drive shaft fit a m1008. The k10 had a 700r4 with a np208 tcase and m1008 has a turbo 400 and a np208 tcase if i am correct. So would they be interchangeable.
Thanks Mike

citizensoldier

I have a complete set of sides, troop seats, and bows. $150 They need some new wood in places and one of the bows is tweaked. I will not ship but might be able to get them to you via Steel Soldiers train? You can get NOS vinyl covers via Epay or check the classifieds. Someone was selling new ones a while back.
PM me if interested.

rnd-motorsports

(For sale or Wanted adds are not allowed in here. Need to post in the classified ads) . Buy the truck can find and buy what you want if not with it, Is out there. #2 post the front drive shaft will most likely Not work simple 1/2 ton - 1 ton and 700r4 longer than turbo 400 anyways

Last edited:

GM-M1008

i wanted info about the truck sides and cover but i dont need them thats why i posted here not unless question about finding parts isnt allowed? but thanks for the info

rnd-motorsports

your fine! [thumbzup] you can post want add here threw classifieds or look on ebay to find the parts. most of the time guys on here will have parts some like to keep the trucks as army and others makes toys or daily drives. so parts are able to be found. I just got a 1028 and took off the bows and parts for the snaps for a top but did not have the cover kept the sides on but remved the seats.