• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 with no lights??

stretchfurgo

I just bought a m1008 yesterday. Super excited about it!!!! The only issue im having is that i cant get the lights to work. No headlights, taillights, brake lights, blackouts.. nothing.. Anybody have any ideas or experienced this?

cucvrus

Also check the right side middle up 30 amp fuse. It may be melted a bit. Clean the contacts and replace the fuse. Or cut the harness and add an inline fuse holder to hold a new fuse. I have done both. I have been changing all my trucks to Truck Lite LED bulbs and LED headlamp's. That reduces the load on the headlamp circuit. Also increases the light and makes a brighter whiter light for night time driving. Very nice upgrade for about $300.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks