• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 doesnt turn off

neruda13

Gentlemen!
After reading this forum for a while I now have a question:
My M1009 doesnt turn off when the lights are on. Searching the forum I found that this could be due to a bad mass. Replacing the (rotten) ground strap had no effect. Checked the ground of ignition switch which should be connected to the junction bar next to the parking brake, but didnt find any wire at all. Looking at the schemes I found out that the ignition switch seems to be directly be conected to ground and not via the two plugs.

Question: How does the ground connection of the ignition switch looks like? Any other ideas?

Thanks!

neruda, Southwest Germany

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks