• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Gun Mounts

chief1983

Would like to get some replacement gun racks, the ones behind the driver's side chair in the Blazer. Anyone know where to get some NOS or un-welded used ones? Maybe someone's got a 1009 they're parting out? I can't find anything on Craigslist or Ebay or from forum searching, so thought I'd start a topic.

2deuce

The racks are the same in the pickups. The brackets they mount to are the only difference and the brackets are permanently mounted anyway. The brackets in the pickups don't hold up very well and alot of owners probably end up taking them out because they rattle when they get loose.

chief1983

To be honest, I want them for a buddy of mine who likes the ones in my Blazer and wants some for his golf cart/hunting wagon. If I find him some, he's gonna help me weld the hole in my wheel well. So I'm not too picky on how they're mounted as long we can figure a way to get them into his golf cart.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks