• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 is home!

Bethelfire

My M1009 was delievered last night from Ft Knox. Put on two new batteries, changed the oil and it fired right up this morning. Paper work in the glove box showed a "Lathan Base" trip ticket. Does anybody know where that is? The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the fuel gauge. So far so good.............

67_C-30

My M1009 was delievered last night from Ft Knox. Put on two new batteries, changed the oil and it fired right up this morning. Paper work in the glove box showed a "Lathan Base" trip ticket. Does anybody know where that is? The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the fuel gauge. So far so good.............
Drive it around a little and the fuel gauge may start working. That's what mine did! Looks great and congrats![thumbzup]

rnd-motorsports

The lathan could it be latham? m and not n at end. May be refuring to latham army nat.l gaurd complex in new york had a buddy there in the late 80s and congrats on the new ride!!!!!