• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Nellis AFB to Florida or any Southern state??

vinny-socom1

I'm trying to stay away from flying out to NV to pick up a M1009, any HELP??

I'm not sure if the truck runs kind of taking a big gamble.

anybody in the area that can help??

Vinny
352-258-1393 cell

flyboi__01

Vinny,

I bought a m1009 from the 15 feb auction and I am waiting for my EUC to clear. right now I am going to fly to Vegas to pick mine up and drive it home. Another SS user is going there on monday to check out my truck when he picks his up. If all looks good I am going to drive it back to El Paso. I am active duty and I will be driving to Tampa where the fam is on the 13th of May. If you need or can wait that long I can get your truck when I get mine and tow it to my house. When I go on leave may 13 I can tow it behind my truck and meet you somewhere on 19 or 75. Just some options for you. Or if you want when I bring mine back from Nellis I can tow your with it and you can fly into El Paso and save 11 hours worth of a drive. Be mindful though that between El Paso and San Antonio there isn´t much out there in case you break. PM if you need help.

Regards,

James

vinny-socom1

Well it looks like a couple of other people wanted the trucks more than me..I lost on 3 different trucks...maybe next time I'll get one..

No road trip now..

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks