• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 no service lights working

Muddigger98

None of the service lights on my m1009 are working, i do know how the switches work and can not find any bad fuses. is there a way i can just bypass the blackout light switches?

cucvrus

Check the 30 amp fuse midway in the box on the right side. Pull the 30 amp fuse and check it closely. It is probably over heated and melted. Thus the contacts in the box are not making a good connection. And make sure the service light switch is in the correct up position. The fuse box connection can be cleaned and repaired. long term repair will require removal of the fuse box and adding an inline fuse or 2 to correct the issue at the connection. I hope that helps you. Good Luck.

Sergeant1983

I had my service lights not work and it was the from the fuses being slightly corroded. Took all of tem out and cleaned with a pencil eraser until I could pick up some new fuses. When you change out the fuses make sure to get quality fuses. Fuses that have the two small openings on the top where you can check for the signal. If not you will not be able to check them while installed for correct operation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks