• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 pics

Hogg

Thanks... Tires dont rub anywhere whatsoever... took it for a test drive tues night, crossed a few creeks and ditches and didnt have any problems. I'm sure they would if I really got rough or put it in a bind... I plan on putting a 4" lift on it in the next week or so to eliminate that problem for good...

Hogg

Thanks. Simoncrk gets all the credit for that.... We taped it all off in bout an hour and then shot three coats of green then added the black and brown... We downloaded the paint scheme that the military uses, needless to say its a little off from what they show but it'll work... I'm happy with it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What we have here is nice new paint and photo proof that a stock M1009 fits on the U(pray)Haul trailer. Did you try it on that trailer with the bigger skins?

Hogg

Havent pulled it with bigger tires... It fit on the uhaul just fine, a little snug between the fender wells but no prob... I think you could make one fit with bigger tires, just drive over them...Carefully...

Hogg

Simoncrk is a h*** of a painter.... He's ready to paint some more green stuff... A friend of mine and his just bought a 86 M1009 from Ft Sill OK... It'll be next, we'll post some pics of it in about 6 mo's when its finally through at Battle Creek...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks