• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 rear seat belt?

3dubs

My rear seat belts have buckles falling apart. Can I get replacements that are the same? Will I have to go get the buckles removed and sewn in place?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Looking at TM 9-2320-289-20 paragraph 10-23, it appears the seatbelts are just bolted in. 2 bolts on the back of the seat and one on either side on the floor itself. I know the ones on the floor are a star screw.

I have to replace the drive side floor one and plan to have one pulled from my parts truck. Do you need me to pull the seat belts while I'm at it??

3dubs

It looks easy to get to. I just did not know if they were available. The buckles in my truck and the parts truck are cracking and falling apart. The belts are ok just the plastic parts are not holding up. Texas just passed a law that all passangers must wear a seat belt even in the back seat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks