• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 see through window decals

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm thinking of custom making either OD, or NATO camo see through window decals, like used on the back of truck windows, for the rear and side windows...

It'd basically continue the NATO camo (or solid OD) to make it look like one piece, Ie you won't really see the windows...

Thoughts?

dependable

Looks cool, I would check laws about that, which vary a lot from state to state. I almost bought a car from Fl recently, until I found the tint was too dark for LOEs in 2/3s of states, including (of coarse) mine.

Skinny

Looks sweet and I'm sure there are applications where you need that coverage. Just be sure your sacrifice in vision is worth it. Seems like drivers are getting worse and worse every year, any hindrance to see numb pedestrians or tailgaters only hurts you.

nyoffroad

I think it would be great, don't know about most states but it would be legal in NY as long as you have two outside mirrors and the front side widows couldn't be tinted beyond ??%

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks