• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Shipping Data Plate

Bigmick

Hi guys...
As one door closes another one opens, except this one doesn't have a data plate, does anyone have any idea where I might be able to source one.
Many thanks to all those who have given me the inspiration and information to finish the rebuild.
Mick.

Attachments

Bigmick

excellent idea, I'd never have though it that if you hadn't said. I was thinking more along the lines of dealers in the US who may stock them, as they seem to have run out in the UK.

acetomatoco

Check with some of the Aberdeen purveyors... I know I have scrapped a bunch of them... You might try a Google search using the part # found on the plate in your pic...lots of stray new ones around, but aluminum scrap may have eaten them up already...

Bigmick

Hi ace... thanks for the tip, I'll ask around, already emailed Saturn and a few others, just have to see what come up

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a pretty nice used on here. Don't have a clue what shipping across the pond is but considering the smaller size, shouldn't be that bad. Are you willing to pick up the costs on shipping? Sorry about the image quality.

Attachments