• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 thought

l1a1man

After seeing the ones in the UT GL yard, I want to put a cargo rack on top and throw my spare and hi-lift there. I was originaly going to go with a home made swing out rack for the tire and two military gas cans. Throwing this idea out, how should I now mount my cans? Looking for thoughts.

4bogginchevys

I saw a video here or on u-tube that someone had posted, it was a 1009 built to the gills/ was used in movies, the guy lived in california, and he had something like 15-20000 into the truck. If you dont know who i'm talking about maybe I gave you enough key words to look for it, sorry thats all I got.....:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks