• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 wiring harness search/build

badassissimo

Hi!

I've slowly been building up my m1009 to operating condition and I think the last piece to the puzzle is the engine wiring harness. From what I can see it is missing. My phone is out for repairs and for that reason I can't upload pictures at the moment. If anyone has one or knows how to build one, I'm ready to get hands on either. I have a classified ad posted. Just let me know if you have either or if there is a thread describing the build. I didn't see one but I might have stopped short. Thanks.

Nick

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you saying you need the entire engine harness or just pieces?

I don't thing it would be easy/cost effective to build your own. Check with Hawkman, he should have some on his parts trucks.

badassissimo

I will look for hawkman. I am assuming that is a SS screenname. Sounds familiar. That might be who I got the brackets from awhile back. If he is the guy at Eastman, they didn't have any when I checked. Thank you for the heads up.

62cucv

I have a harness

I have a complete engine bay harness, came out of my m1009 that I am installing a cummins in. Shot me an offer, I think i am too new for pm's

badassissimo

Sorry, I forgot about this thread when I finally found it. It was taped behind the engine. I appreciate the reply though. I assume you're getting rid of a 6.2L? Are you parting it? Someone replied to me about a water pump pulley but I still havent heard from him about how to pay him. Let me know if you're selling your water pump and pulley. Someone had told me that I might not have the right water pump if I already don't have the right pulley. Thanks and I apologize for the confusion.

Nick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks