• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009

Hotwire

Where can i purchase a glow plug relay for my 1009? autozone or advance auto carry it? is it a 12v or 24 v? mine works but i figured since i need a few new glow plugs maybe its time to replace the relay. thanks hotwire

mangus580

First of all... you will have MUCH better luck posting this in the CUCV section (I will move it for you)

Second of all... Do a search... just browse the CUCV section... Heck, read teh FAQ and Wiki....

These are BASIC questions, and are answered many many times over.

Also ALWAYS replace ALL glow plugs together.

Hotwire

LOL, thanks i needed some help, new to this, i think you guys do alot to help eachother on here, i really appreciate it, thanks again, hotwire

Crash_AF

Go to either of the above mentioned sources and get a glow plug relay for a 1996 Ford Powerstroke. It will work fine for the CUCV application.

Welcome to the forum.

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks