• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 6 Bolt Lug Pattern?

K24 Madness

I've done my homework and I can't seem to find any information on this lug bolt pattern on M101 A3 (seems to be an early version with A2 body) .

I've uncovered a TON of info on SS but nobody mentions 6 lugs. It's only 5 bolts on A1 and 8 bolts on A2 & A3.

Would anyone know what pattern this is and how available wheels are? Is it possible there's an adapter hiding behind that wheel and it's really an 8 lug?

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The question has been answered by the Evil Doc, this is just for general information.

The only time I can think of that you'd see six lugs on an M101 is back when they were used with M715s, and then only if the trailer had lost a tire in the field and had the M715's spare on it. So very rarely.
There was a bolt-on adapter to use the M715 six-lug spare tire. I have a couple of those, and they are a clunky piece of gear!

Cheers

Wheel adapter.JPG